All work undertaken by Will’s Norfolk Lawns is done so in line with the terms and conditions set out below. By requesting Will’s Norfolk Lawns to undertake any work the customer is deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions may change in line with business requirements.
- Payment for treatments must be made by cash, BACS or cheque within 7 days of the invoice being raised.
- If a customer wishes to make a late payment they must notify Will’s Norfolk Lawns prior to the treatment being carried out.
- Will’s Norfolk Lawns offers an early-payment discount of 5% when the annual treatment schedule is paid for up-front in full. If a customer wishes to cancel the treatments prior to the work being completed, the 5% discount will no longer apply given the administrative costs incurred to issue the refund.
- If Over Seeding or Top Dressing work is to be carried out, payment must be made at least 14 days prior to the treatment date following the invoice raised by Will’s Norfolk Lawns.
- Will’s Norfolk Lawns reserves the right to commence a debt collecting process if there is a failure to make payment following the completion of agreed treatments.
- Will’s Norfolk Lawns accepts no liability for damage to utilities / hidden structures unless the position of said utilities / hidden structures is clearly identified on a site plan.
- If a customer wishes to cancel a scheduled treatment, they must do so at least 48 hours prior to our visit. Will’s Norfolk Lawns reserves the right to charge for the treatment in full if the treatment is cancelled within 48 hours of the visit.
- If we are unable to carry out a treatment due to a lack of access to the site or debris on the lawn on the date of a scheduled visit, Will’s Norfolk Lawns reserve the right to charge for the visit in full, in order to cover our costs and forgone income. Every customer can gain email reminders from Will’s Norfolk Lawns to avoid such situations.
- Pesticides – Will’s Norfolk Lawns will ensure that pesticide application is carried out when weather conditions are suitable. Spraying will be carried out by fully qualified NPTC operators, and in compliance with all statutory requirements. Weather depending, we will carry out spraying when programmed.
- If aeration or scarification work is carried out the customer needs to make necessary arrangements for disposal of debris (e.g. mini skip). The quotation price will NOT include waste removal. The standard cost includes raking up and removing debris from the lawn to a compost heap or into bags. If you require Will’s Norfolk Lawns to take the waste away for disposal, additional charges may apply.
- Garden furniture, toys etc – Will’s Norfolk Lawns cannot be held responsible for any breakages to garden items needing moving in order to complete our work. Every care will be taken whilst moving items, but sometimes accidents can happen. Any payment or works that may be made is solely at the discretion of Will’s Norfolk Lawns and admits no fault or liability.
- Damage caused to property due to stones and other items left in the lawn: Will’s Norfolk Lawns cannot be held responsible for damage caused by small stones and other items left in the clients’ lawn. While we try to take every care around pebbled/landscaped areas, the client is responsible for ensuring stones aren’t in the lawn itself.
- All images taken of our work remain the property of the Company for marketing efforts. We will take care not to reveal potentially sensitive information within these images.
- Will’s Norfolk Lawns responsibility is limited to these Terms and Conditions (except in respect of death or personal injury resulting from the negligence of Will’s Norfolk Lawns, its servants or agents). The Company shall not be liable for any claim for direct or indirect consequential loss, injury or damage whatsoever made by the customer or any third party against Will’s Norfolk Lawns arising out of or in connection with any defect in the services whether or not such defect is directly or indirectly, wholly or in part caused by the negligent act, omission, default or neglect of Will’s Norfolk Lawns, its servants, or agents, or whether or not such defect amounts to a breach of a fundamental terms of a primary obligation of the contract or fundamental breach thereof.
- Termination of Contract – Will’s Norfolk Lawns intention is to ensure that the Customer’s requirements are satisfied at all times. However, executive authority is with the Customer.