As fully qualified technicians and keen sportsmen, we are pleased to get involved with local clubs in Norfolk. We are able to work closely with each club to tailor make regular maintenance programmes and/or end of season renovation plans.
- Liquid or Granular Fertilisers.
- Weed Controls.
- Moss Controls.
- Wetting Agents.
- Disease and Worm Cast Management.
END OF SEASON RENOVATION
- Aggressive scarification to remove thatch from the playing surface whilst leaving neat grooves for the perfect seed bed.
- Detailed debris clearance using rotary mowers and backpack blowers.
- Over seeding with top grade seed at 50g per square metre, specific to your playing surface.
- An application of a pre-seed granular fertiliser.
- Top dressing with a loam compatible to each specific green or square.
Due to the requirement of careful planning for labour, machinery and materials of this process, we stay in regular contact with each club during the season to ensure we are ready to renovate each September. Packages can be tailor-made for each sports club, with regular/pre-season spiking also available.